For my two page article, I lined up my pictures so they would be even. I also changed the layout of my paragraphs. Lastly, I added page numbers to both pages that matched up with my flat plan pages.
Many times I see magazines being advertised when I'm in line at checkout in the grocery store, in waiting rooms at any office, waiting rooms in some restaurants, in the hospital, many places. I plan to get my magazine in at least 2 of those places so people are able to read them and hopefully enjoy them enough to share to others.
A film interests me because of the process and commitment. A film isn't writing and giving information about a source, but there is a cast and it tells a story. A film is supposed to entertain people and make them want to watch it. There is always characters, a plot, sometimes a conflict, resolution, scenes, dialogue, and visuals. Some people like films more because they enjoy visuals more. Visuals bring pictures to life. Ferris Bueller was very entertaining and always left the audience wanting more. I feel i could produce a film that would really catch the readers attention.
Once the magazine is put together it needs to be printed and distributed so it can get to the consumers it is aimed at. Each ma gazine has there own publisher depending on there type of magazine generally or some publishers only publish and distribute certain types of magazine, either music or gardening magazines . On e of the biggest challenges a magazine faces is distribution. There are traditional routes to explore, with the goal for many publishers being chain store distribution. Of course, that is a huge step for publisher, however, it’s not the only approach to getting eyes on the pages. Coffee shops and magazines are a perfect pair. Certain coffee shops that are designed for an experience, rather than a quick cup, try to maintain a certain aesthetic that magazines are just perfect for. People love to enjoy reading a nice magazine while sipping on a cup of coffee. Some clothing st...
Comments
Post a Comment