Project Selection Magazine

In print journalism, I like how it's always the facts. You tell people what you know, and the facts about it. You can't always guarantee the straight up truth, but you always strive for accuracy. Journalism is always an independent voice. Journalists's should not announce editors, their audience, any of our political affiliations, financial arrangements or other personal information that might constitute a conflict of interest. Journalist are never offensive and never intend to hurt anyone's feelings. They take responsibility for any mistakes they make and they just strive to only give facts. I like the honesty that comes with print journalism. I like to write about things i'm interested and i like reading and writing about new things. I think that my habit to find multiple things to write about will be an issue for me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing plan

Project Selection- Film

traditional Distribution Research